Last updated 23/03/2023
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICE OR WEBSITE
1.1. These terms set out the contract terms that apply to our service and the rules for using our website. ‘Our website’ means any webpage associated with the domains we operate which includes: www.customer-calls.com. ‘Our service’ means the information, call-connection and signposting service (‘ICSS’) we provide to you through our website and our premium rate telephone numbers displayed on our website.
1.2. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms apply to the services and websites provided and controlled by Customer Calls Ltd, including those of the various other brands we trade under.
2. Who we are and how to contact us
2.1. We are Customer Calls Ltd (‘we’). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12103076 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
2.2. To contact us, please visit our customer support portal at www.customer-calls.com/contact, telephone 0800 031 6574 or write to us at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
2.3. We are regulated by the Phone-paid Services Authority.
3. By using our service and website, you accept these terms
3.2. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our service or our website.
3.3. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
4. Our service
4.1. Our service has been created for your convenience to help you to find those hard-to-find telephone numbers and make contact with the organisation(s) you are looking for. Our listings include some of the largest organisations in the UK.
4.2. Each landing page on our website provide you with information about the relevant organisation (including their opening times and contact details) and a premium rate number you can call. By calling that number, you will hear a recording of the relevant organisation’s direct number and you can remain on the line for the call to be connected to that organisation.
4.4. We recommend that you do not add our 09 premium rate numbers to your phone’s address book (or otherwise note them down for future use) as our numbers may change without notice and may not subsequently connect you to the organisation you were seeking.
4.5. We are not affiliated, connected or associated in any way with any of the organisations we list.
5. Charges for our service
5.1. Our relevant charges are clearly displayed on each website landing page we operate. Where you call one of our premium rate numbers, the call will be charged as follows:
• Our charge of a £6 connection charge plus £6 mobile information sms with no further charges after that, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
• Our charge of a £6 connection charge plus £3 mobile information sms with no further charges after that, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
• Our charge of a £3 connection charge followed by £3 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
• Our charge of a £3.60 connection charge followed by £1.50 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
• Our charge of a £3.60 connection charge followed by £2 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
• Our charge of a £3.60 connection charge followed by £3.60 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider.
5.2. The cost of our service can vary depending on your communications provider (the organisation that bills you for the calls you make). You should contact your communications provider to find out about your relevant Access Charge.
5.3. Please ensure you have the bill payer’s permission before using our service and dialling one of our premium rate numbers.
5.4. Maximum call durations apply to all our premium rate numbers to ensure that we comply with PSD2 payment requirements. Once the maximum duration has been reached your call will be automatically disconnected. Should your call be disconnected please use the organisation’s direct number which we send in the SMS text message, detailed in ‘4. Our Service’ above.
The maximum call durations for our premium rate numbers are as follows:
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £6 connection charge plus £6 mobile information sms with no further charges after that, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 180 minutes maximum duration
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £6 connection charge plus £3 mobile information sms with no further charges after that, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 180 minutes maximum duration
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £3 connection charge followed by £3 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 13 minutes maximum duration
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £3.60 connection charge followed by £1.50 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 25 minutes maximum duration
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £3.60 connection charge followed by £2 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 19 minutes maximum duration
• Calls to 09 numbers charged at £3.60 connection charge followed by £3.60 per minute, plus the relevant Access Charge set by your communications provider = 11 minutes maximum duration
6. Concerns or queries about our service or website
6.1. We strive to provide a first-rate service and experience, and we try to deal with any complaint fairly and promptly. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact us so we can investigate it and do our utmost to resolve the concern. We operate the following complaints procedure to help ensure that any complaints are dealt with efficiently and to your satisfaction:
• Please visit our customer support portal in the first instance; we’ve created a range of helpful articles that answer the most common questions or queries. You can also raise a ticket to request a refund of your service charges if you are not entirely satisfied with the service you have received from Customer Calls. We aim to respond to all refund requests within 3 working days of receipt (and no later than 5 working days), excluding bank holidays. For any queries that are not answered by the support portal, please write to us directly.
• You can make a complaint to the Phone-paid Services Authority (‘PSA’) at any time, but we ask that you give us the opportunity to resolve the problem first. If we are unable to resolve your concern or complaint to your reasonable satisfaction, you can submit a concern or otherwise contact the PSA through their website (https://psauthority.org.uk/).
7. We may make changes to these terms
7.1. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our service or our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
8. We may make changes to our service or website
8.1. We may update and change our service or website from time to time to reflect changes to our service, our users’ needs and our business priorities. Any such changes may occur without notice to you.
9. We may suspend or withdraw our service or website
9.1. Our website and information listings on our website are made available free of charge.
9.2. We will provide our service with reasonable skill and care, but we do not guarantee that our service or our website, or any associated content or functionality, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website or service for business and operational reasons without notice to you.
10. How you may use material on our website
10.1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it (save for the purely factual details relating to the organisations we list which are freely-available in the public domain). The content of our website and service is protected by copyright laws and treaties (and those associated with other intellectual property rights) around the world. All such rights are reserved.
10.2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use.
10.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
10.4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
10.5. You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
11. Do not rely on information on our website or provided through our service
11.1. The content on our website and of our service is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website or provided through our service.
11.2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website or supplied through our service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website or service is accurate, complete or up to date.
12. We are not responsible for websites we link to
12.1. Where our website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked website or information you may obtain from them.
12.2. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
13.1. Please note that we only provide our service and website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13.2. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
13.3. Our service and website are provided strictly on an ‘as is’ basis. As part of this, you acknowledge and agree that:
• The service was not designed with your individual requirements in mind and it is your responsibility to determine whether the service is likely to meet your needs before you use it; and
• Your access to our service is dependent on third parties being able to support and deliver phone calls across their various networks. The performance of such third parties and their equipment is a matter beyond our reasonable control — for which we will have no responsibility or liability.
13.4. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website, our service and any content provided on or through them.
13.5. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our website or service; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website or provided through our service.
13.6. Without affecting paragraphs 13.1 to 13.5 above, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13.7. Without affecting paragraphs 13.1 to 13.6, for any one event or a series of events, our maximum liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise under or in connection with these terms, the service or our website, is limited to 100% of the call charges you paid (or should have paid if you were charged at an incorrect rate) during the event(s) which gave rise to the liability.
14. How we may use your personal information
14.3. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
14.4. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, device(s), computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection and anti-malware software.
14.5. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server(s) on which our website are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website by means of a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
15. Rules about linking to our website
15.1. In clause 15, ‘our home page’ means the webpage at https://www.customer-calls.com (but no other webpage or subpage of, or that is associated with, that webpage).
15.2. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
15.3. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
15.4. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
15.5. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
15.6. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15.7. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us.
16. Which country’s laws apply?